What is Google Penalty and What You Lose When Got Hit
What is Google Penalty?
- A Google search quality algorithm which penalize websites for violating their webmaster guidelines.
- Examples are, Google Panda, Google Penguin.
What do you lose?
- You lose your search rankings, traffic, leads, business, etc when got penalized.
- You suffer a major business loss.
Google Penalty Recovery
How We Help You Recover From Google Penalty
Diagnose the Cause
- Most website owners are unaware of the actual cause of their imposed Google penalty. We diagnose the issue.
- Penalty could be a result of any link scam or thin content issue, we dive into deep to find the cause.
- After diagnosing the actual cause of Google penalty, we fix it on top priority basis.
- We take necessary steps abiding by the Google webmaster guidelines while doing so.
- Then we add more value to your website to improve its backlink portfolio quality.
- We replace thin/copied content from your website with unique and engaging content.
Reclaim the Spot
- We help you to reclaim your top search ranking spots in search engine rankings.
- We help you to increase your traffic, leads, brand exposure and business with better monitorization.