Fine-Tune Your Website For Better Performance and Visibility
What is Website Auditing
- Analyze your website’s SEO foundation
- Analyze your SEO efforts to improve results
- Discover online marketing priorities
- Audit website’s content for improvisation
Need of Website Auditing
- To improve keyword rankings in search engines
- To increase online leads and sales
- To enhance user’s website experience
- To improve website’s loading time
Website Auditing Process
An approach to perform website audit for Better Performance
- We audit website’s content for thin and copied content issue.
- We recommend and implement required content changes.
Audit On-page SEO
- We audit on-page SEO efforts of the website for improvisation.
- We audit links, content, architecture, etc in the process.
- Checking for broken links in the website in our priority.
- We fix these issues with content creation and redirects.
- We check website for mobile device compatibility.
- We also audit the website for browsers compatibility.
- We see that all the pages are getting crawled and indexed.
- If a page is not indexed, it adds no value to the website.
- We audit the website for improving the user experience.
- Better usability leads to improved conversion rate.